ZachariahWells-L Archives

Archiver > ZachariahWells > 1999-05 > 0927740107

From: Melanie Gross <>
Subject: Re: Germema Wells Sturgill death record
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 10:35:07 -0700

Roger,

Yes, please, I would like a copy of the death record. Was this on like a
mortality schedule? Or is it a seperate record? Do you have the mortality
schedules or death records of Letcher county? I would like to see a copy of all
the mortality schedules if you have it. I know for Harlan County it was only for
a few years and was only a few pages. Is that the case for Letcher county?
Please let me know, I would be happy to reimburse you the cost.

Thanks

Melanie Cornett-Gross
55 Dogwood Lane
Lily, KY 40740