ZachariahWells-L Archives

Archiver > ZachariahWells > 1999-05 > 0927604447

From: randy davis <>
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 22:54:07 -0500

> The 1856 Letcher co. Ky. Deaths lists, Germima Sturgill, age 75, female,
> married, farmers wife, residence Letcher Co., place of birth Ash Co., N.C.,
> parents Zachariah & Abaigail Wells, ...

I don't know about the rest of you Zach Wells listers, but Roger
Kennedy'sdocumentation of Jemima Wells Sturgill's death record is the first real

evidence I've seen that Abigail (Osborne) was Zach's wife. Who
else does this satisfy as clearing the confusion of Abigail vs. Elizabeth
as Zach's wife?

Randy Davis