ZION-L Archives

Archiver > ZION > 2008-02 > 1202550607

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ZION] Listings of pics I have from 2 Pennington Gap cemeteries
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 09:50:07 -0000

Author: sandiehirt1
Surnames: Zion
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.zion/30.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Sandy,

My name is Sandie Hirt. I was just into Iowa GenWeb and found a query in the 2005 queries in which you made a reply on someone who is trying to find information on Jacob Zion. I tried to post a query and a box came up asking me for a user id and password. I do not have one and do not know how to get one. Would you be so kind as to educate me on this?

My 2nd Great Grand Aunt, Emoline Thompson married in 1850 to Alexander Zion b. 1825 in Va., son of Jacob Zion and Catherine Fleenor. There are several submissions on the lineage of Alexander. His parents were: John Zion b. 1764, d. 1864 and Lucy McCormick 1772-1854.

I have a picture of Alexander and Emoline. However, right now I am in Fla. and won't be back to my home in Mi. until 5 Apr. 2008.

Can you tell the person who wrote that query to contact me at 1) ; and 2) after 5 Apr 2008 at: and I will exchange info with her.

Thank You for your help,
Sandie Hirt

Important Note: