ZIELINSKI-L Archives

Archiver > ZIELINSKI > 2007-03 > 1173887821

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ZIELINSKI] Zielinski, Repichowski, Slywka, Nastozyn, Stakolosa,Miziorko/Misiorka, Gramiak: Kozowa Sub-District,Brzezany District, Galicia,Austro-Hungary (Ukraine) > St. Louis, MO > Michigan, New York,Philadelphia, New Mexico
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:57:01 -0000

Author: ray4d
Surnames: Konowalczak/Konowalczyk/Konowalczuk/Krzyzanowski
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.zielinski/132.4.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Judy...I have tried twice now to email you off-line and the messages have been returned to me as undeliverable. Any ideas? I am hesitant to put the address I have here on a public bulletin board without your permission. I think the problem may be with the first 2 keys in your address. Donna

Important Note: