ZIELINSKI-L Archives

Archiver > ZIELINSKI > 2007-03 > 1173192583

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ZIELINSKI] Looking for John Zielinski
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:49:43 -0000

Author: PatriciaHamill1211
Surnames: Zeilinski
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.zielinski/346.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Ok. Do you know your father's name and age and any of his siblings names and ages. If they, or any of them, were born prior to 1930 you can first look for them on the 1930 census. Do you have acceess to this census. If not please mail me off list if you are uncomfortable putting you father's information on line. If you can't get back to 1930 we think of another method that might work for you.
Pattie

Important Note: