Archiver > ZIELINSKI > 2007-03 > 1173142336

From: ,
Subject: [ZIELINSKI] Looking for John Zielinski
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 00:52:16 -0000

Author: chrisarmatys
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

My great grandfather's name is John Zielinski, he married Pearl Krajecki and they had 4 children name Dorothy, Helen, Leonard, and Edward. I would like to know if anyone has information on him or his family. Trying to research my family history. My grandmother married Frank Kapuscinski. Please help.

Important Note: