ZELLER-L Archives

Archiver > ZELLER > 2003-04 > 1050100845

Subject: Re: Zeller ( Lopko)
Date: 11 Apr 2003 16:40:45 -0600

Surnames: Mihalik, Lopko, Hornyak, Zeller, Hlopko, Stott, Ceip, Christian, McConnell, O'Donnell
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/BEYBAEB/77.240.256.1.3

Message Board Post:

Hi Josh! It's me - "cousin" Mary! Your posting to Zeller is actually my Aunt Lois' maiden name. What a hoot. Aunt Lois is married to Ray Lopko - my mom's brother. Your grandparents - Ambrose and Millie - are Ray's and my mom's second cousin.

I'm working on mapping all this out and we'll send what I have over to you shortly. I'm also going to check for old family photos. Let's see what I can come up with.

This thread: