YOWELL-L Archives

Archiver > YOWELL > 2002-10 > 1034560378

Subject: Re: Yowell Genealogy in Virginia
Date: 13 Oct 2002 19:53:47 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/JmXBAIB/59.60.61.62.3.1

Message Board Post:

Hi, yes I'm still around. my family is in Ann's book and I am on her list of contributors. My ggg grandfther is James Hurt Yowell, 1776 - 1843, born in Virginia and died in Macoupin county ILL. My James H. Yowell would be an uncle of your Humphrey if we have the William Yowells figured out right, William being the father of Humphrey. My line is on pages 31 - 36 of Ann's book.
I went to college at Rolla, then the Missouri School of Mines. I had no idea that I had relatives living that close when I was there.

This thread: