YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2011-12 > 1325285400

From: Trish Michael <>
Subject: Re: [YORKSGEN] Harriet SAXTON / SOWDEN / BINKS - b1824 LEEDS
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Morning all.  Great price of detective work Lin...well done.
Now it's over to Peter to let us know "who was William....?".
Perhaps a relative of some description, a secret admirer for some years..???

Nice to have a happy ending though.

Happy New Year to everyone and hopefully in 2012 we  will continue to remove bricks from walls.

ttfn
Trish
Ex Hull lass on central coast of NSW