YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2011-12 > 1323374044

Subject: Re: [YORKSGEN] 1911 England Census Index up on ancestry
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 19:54:04 +0000

Roy

One reason I have yet to subscribe for 1911 census at FMP is because I am so busy in other areas and the 1911 census could wait. You always extol FMP that I wonder if you are more than just a subscriber may be owner or shareholder? I have been happy with Ancestry and simply don't have time to justify forking out for two subscriptions

Victor