YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2002-07 > 1026312955

From: "denise.light" <>
Subject: Re: [YKS] change of name
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:59:02 +0100

This so just fits the facts as known that I am sure it is the correct
answer.
The period is similar, the place is the London Foundling Hospital (I think)
and the details have a reference number - so it certainly looks as though
records are available.
I have persuaded the researcher that trying to find these records is
worthwhile.

Regards
Denise

looking for SILVERWOODs anywhere