YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2000-07 > 0964286191

From: "Justine Wallace" <>
Subject: Re: Yorksgen2000
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:16:31 GMT

I agree with Conrad, I thought this was a battle of the shirts!!!

Are you backing down on the strength of the competition, Brian??????

Passing the judging over to the list would solve any smelly/cleanliness
issue!!! Fortunately for us we would not be biased by the smell!!!

Thank You Janice for the reports. I am SOOOOOOOOO green . This is torture!!!
Am I right in thinking there is another week to go????
HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
Off to dinner with my psychologist friends!! Maybe they will disagnose a
severe case of Yorksgen envy!!
Wish I was there!!!
:-)

Justine