Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2000-07 > 0964128881

From: "Justine Wallace" <>
Subject: Re: Yorksgen2000
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:34:41 GMT

Oh Conrad, PLEASE tell us more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is involved in the shoot out and what is the program of events!!??!!

Thanks a lot for the last few Yorksgen reports!! I loved the "fill in the
Nice way to evade the blame!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely to talk to Janice and Yvonne mid walk on York Walls.
I could even hear the commentry in full flow!!! You must all be nearing
brain overload by now with all this information!!!!!!!! I hope no-one fell
off the walls or got sunstroke!!!

I had a good afternoon at the zoo!!!!! :-)

I can't wait for the next Yorksgen installment of antics and escapades!!