YOCKEY-L Archives

Archiver > YOCKEY > 2009-11 > 1259184974

From: ,
Subject: [YOCKEY] Looking for family
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:36:14 -0000

Author: joyockeyjr
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.yockey/205/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, name is James Oscar Yockey Jr born in San Antonio Tx. I am looking for any history info on the name and looking for family. I was adopted in 1973 by a family with the last name Santos. My Fathers name is James Oscar Yockey Sr and My mothers names is Virginia G Yockey. Please help if there is anyone in San Antonio Tx that can provied info it would be very appreciated.

Many Blessings
James O Yockey Jr.
San Antonio Tx

Important Note: