YELTON-L Archives

Archiver > YELTON > 2008-12 > 1230696866

From: "Iris F Reily" <>
Subject: [YELTON] Looking back and forward to the coming year
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 23:14:26 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank the Guys from North Carolina again for putting on such a
wonderful REUNION!!! What a great job they did! And we certainly all enjoyed
ourselves! It is to be hoped that some group of you will come forward and
take up the baton for the next National Reunion.

To all of you, let me personally wish you a Blessed New Year with good
health and happiness. If that is not to be then I wish you comfort and
peace in whatever trials you may be going through! For, make no mistake,
comfort and peace are wonderful gifts from above.

Our Cousin Judy V. is going through a difficult time right now and she and
her family need our prayers like never before. Judy, we love you and will
be keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!

Thank you all for being my "cousins" - you can never, ever have too many
cousins when they are a bunch like you all.

Love and hugs,
Iris
List MoM

This thread: