YELTON-L Archives

Archiver > YELTON > 2008-12 > 1228271501

From: "James & Nancy Stewart" <>
Subject: [YELTON] Help with Pictures
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 21:31:41 -0500

I am new to the Yelton list and was very excited to see that you all recently had a reunion in Forest City, NC. Both of my parents are from Rutherford County and were members of Cliffside Baptist Church.

I started researching my family tree after my mother passed away in 1994. She was putting together a family tree with photo albums when she had her stroke. I inherited her project but very little of her side of the family tree was written down. I have a tree on Ancestry.com that I have been working on since 2002, Tate-Yelton Family. Last year I put together an album for my father's 90th birthday and shared with my family.

My mother was Clara Yelton, the daughter of Wray Yelton and Ada Smart (Sunshine, NC). Her grandparents were Lawson Yelton and Millie Biggerstaff.

My father is James Robert Tate the son of Noah Edward Tate and Emma Jane Hames. His grandparents were James Madison Tate and Bidde Ann Hawkins.

I have created a site with pictures of my relatives that I would like to share with you. I still have many pictures that I cannot identify and would welcome any information you all may be able to add. The site is set up so you can add pictures of your own to share. (http://tateyelton.shutterfly.com/)

Very excited,

Nancy Tate Stewart

http://tateyelton.shutterfly.com/

This thread: