YELTON-L Archives

Archiver > YELTON > 2005-08 > 1125173613

From: Deborah Puschkar <>
Subject: PC-out for th count...
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:13:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
Sorry, I've not written for awhile, but the OLD PC just up and stopped working, now for three weeks, not sure when I'll be able to have it checked out, hopefully it can be fixed and I've not lost any of my family tree, cross all your fingers......please....
I'll let you all know when I know something, hopefully very soon, I'm going NUT'S not being able to work on the Family Tree....and writing friend's...
In case your wondering how I'm writing now, well I 'm using my friends PC to check my e-mail's, had 56 e-mails.... and over 560 (spam).
Hope to talk again soon, everyone take care and have a great day....
Debbie (Yelton) Puschkar

This thread: