YELTON-L Archives

Archiver > YELTON > 2001-12 > 1007734551

From: Betty J Mackey <>
Subject: Re: [YELTON] Roy C. Yelton/Esther Reddish
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:15:51 -0500

There is a Phyllis Yelton -don't remember who she married - that came
from Brooksville, Ky. and now lives in Florida, I believe it is
Tampa...... Let me know if you want me to call Brooksville and see if she
is the one and I'll try to get more information from this end.......If it
is the same one, I knew her mother in law very well in the 1940's...
Betty Jean Yelton Mackey......Be patient, I have very little time, but if
no other info surfaces, I'll give it a or

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001 07:57:52 -0500 "Cheryl Chasin" <>
writes:
> Iris,
>
> Can we get even an approximate birthdate or place? I have several
> Roy
> Yeltons in my database, but I need more to go on.
>
> Cheryl

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

This thread: