YELTON-L Archives

Archiver > YELTON > 2001-12 > 1007332077

Subject: [YELTON] roll call
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:27:57 -0500

Better late than never, I suppose. I have been traveling and upon my
return found almost 200 emails to go through. So I am just getting back
to normal and answering roll call on who I am and from whence I came.

Sarah (Sally) Yelton Leighty born 1937 in Campbell Co, KY.
Have 2 sisters and 1 brother all still living in KY.
Graduate of University of KY in 1959; M.Ed from Stetson (FL) in 1977.
m. Dale T. Leighty in 1961 in Bellevue, KY; have lived in FL for 40
We have 3 children and 3 grandchildren.
Retired schoolteacher.

Father: Harland Richard Yelton m. Mary Grace McCane
Grandfather: Alonzo Wardell Yelton m. Grace Maud Cook
GG: William Matthew Yelton m. Catherine Mills
GGG: Robert Taylor Yelton m. Lydia (Bettie) Wright
GGGG: William C. Yelton m. Nancy Taylor
GGGGG: Charles G. Yelton m. Mildred Amelia Ellis
GGGGGG: James Yelton m. Isabell Hinson

Enjoy reading all the information that passes through this site.