YARBROUGH-L Archives

Archiver > YARBROUGH > 2000-08 > 0967340740

From: "jbrat" <>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:45:40 -0400

Hi Judy: So did my line.I have record of several G-uncles that still live
in or died in Tenn., Knox. Co. Anderson Co.etc.But cannot find any record of
the birth of my G-father Jess Hall Yarber Born Feb. 1900 Died Feb. 1957 in
Anderson Co. Tenn. He married Sara Savada Foust ,1920 in Caryville, Tenn.
But I have not found any record of his birth except what is in the family
bible.Thanks Joan.