YAHL-L Archives

Archiver > YAHL > 2002-02 > 1014383585

From: "Michelle Robinson" <>
Subject: Fwd: [YAHL] Roll Call!
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 07:13:05 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_245f_6e_4d5c

Lil sent this to me....I'm forwarding it in case anyone can answer some of
these or connect to them. I'm heading off to work, and I'll send more
later.

Michelle

------=_NextPart_000_245f_6e_4d5c

From: "Michelle Robinson" <>
Subject: Re: [YAHL] Roll Call!
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 07:34:01 -0600
Nora,
Yes, I did connect with Marlene and am in possession of many letters sent from family of Martin's (in Alsace) to family of Nicholas' (in Ohio). I will write you later Nora and see if I can send some to you via email (I need to get ready for work). If anyone else is interested, I can post them via the list. Everyone let me know if you would be interested.
Michelle