Wilson-Network-L Archives

Archiver > Wilson-Network > 1999-07 > 0931549121

From: WilsonSurnameCom <>
Subject: Wilson Surname Connected Families Pages...Please View!!!!
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 14:38:41 -0500

Hello all,

Okay folks...instead of sending seperate e-mail on each...I'm just doing a
group listing.

I can help but think we tend to over look data...if it Doesn't say
"WILSON"...in the first 10 words of the discription, but I tell you what...I
have seen data in these pages below that will link up about 30 or more
researchers.

Please be sure to contact me if you link to any of these pages!!!!

Good Luck everyone!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Crewse Surname Page - Web Sites
MY CREWSE FAMILY This family data would not have been possiable without the
hard work of Jack and Naomi Crewse. I would like to dedicate this site to
them, and all of my Crewse relitives,who furnished me with information.
Nancy Crews At this time,we have very little information on
[http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/2108/Crewsefam.html]

www.srcomm.com/ryan/crk/html/surnames.htm - Web Sites
CREEKMORE Family - Index of Surnames CREEKMORE Family - Index of Surnames |
Overview | Searchable Sites | Books/Software | State/Regional |
Surname/General | | GEnie Refugees | Tiny Tafels | Tafel Submission | Tafel
Tutor | Maps | Obituaries | | Creekmore Gedcom | Query Central | Site Search |
[http://www.srcomm.com/ryan/crk/html/surnames.htm]

Dunham Surname Page - Web Sites
Descendants of Abijah Hutchinson Abijah Hutchinson Samuel Hutchinson, b.
ca. 1719, m. Jemima Dunham, d. 8 February 1809 at Norwich, VT Jerusha
Hutchinson, m. Nathan Roberts Sarah Hutchinson, m. Francis Smalley Tabitha
Hutchinson, m. Jonathan Delano John Hutchinson, b. 1741 at
[http://www.stanford.edu/~slaws/mom/hutchinson.html]

Allman Surname Page - Web Sites
Allman and Helms Genealogy Home Page Allman and Helms Genealogy Home Page
Searching Our Tennessee Roots Welcome to Tom and Liz Allman's Genealogy Home
Page. We are researching the Allman(Alman,Almon,Allmon,Almond),
Boring(Borin,Boren), Daniel, Helms, Hicks, Killian, Lee, Patterson,
[http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/5191/index.html]

Critchfield Surname Page - Web Sites
Tucker, Critchfield, Family Tree [ Previous Site ] [ Next Site ] [ List All
Sites ] [ Info ] This Site/Page is dedicated in Memory of Howard
Critchfield b; August 18, 1923 he passed away Sun October 11, 1998 husband
of Dorothy Critchfield a cousin & one of my sourses for this
[http://www.genweb.net/~tucker/]

Samuel & Sarah Buchanan McCorkle of Augusta County, Virginia - Web Sites
McCorkle and Woody Family Roots McCorkle and Woody Family Roots Hosted By
Dave Woody This is the Home Page for the history and genealogy of the
descendants of Samuel & Sarah Buchanan McCorkle of Augusta County, Virginia
and Henry & Susannah Martin Woody of Franklin County, Virginia. This
[http://home.att.net/~dave.woody/]

Hall & Madison Genealogy - Web Sites
Genealogy of Hall & Madison Families HALL & MADISON FAMILIES' Index of
Family Names SCOTLAND SCOTLAND USA GER USA Some Irish Some Irish SCO IRE ENG
HALL NISBET MADISON WRIGHT CAMPBELL MACKIE STERNBERG KEENE McCALLUM GORDON
ANDERSON FISH FLEMING BOOTH WOHLWEBER RITCHIE MCMILLAN McCARTNEY
[http://pages.prodigy.com/bobbie-hall/]

Uttley/Utley name - Web Sites
LOOKING BACKWARDS LOOKING BACKWARDS A Journey of Discovery Welcome to my
family! It is a very interesting family as all families are. We are
descended from Quakers, Palatines, United Empire Loyalists and American
Revolutionary soldiers. We have English, Irish, Scottish, German,and Ukrainian
[http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/7109/mom.html]

Bertram Surname Page - Web Sites
bbertram 's Home Page Welcome!! This is the Family page of Brent and Janice
Allen Bertram Our family database is a working document. We're constantly
changing it based upon better information. Please don't hesitate to disagree
with us or provide us with better information. We want to
[http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/5519/]

Best Surname Page - Web Sites
SATER PHOTOGRAPHS Sater Ancestral Photograhs and Info Sater, Best, Cline,
Schreiber, Godsey and allied lines Sater's Baptist Church Founded in 1742 by
Henry Sater, near Baltimore, Maryland. Richard Mansford Sater (born 12 April
1875) and Emmaline "Emma" L. (Stalcup) Sater
[http://www.kiva.net/~markh/sater2.html]

Absher Surname Page - Web Sites
Family Tree Maker's Genealogy Site: User Home Page Genealogy Report:
Descendants of Harold N. Absher [ Home Page | First Page | Previous Page |
HAROLD N.9 ABSHER (ROY EDWARD8, CHARLES ALLEN7, JAMES GILMAN6, EDMOND5,
[http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/a/b/s/Harold-N-Absher/GENE0001-0001.html]

Croslow Surname Page - Web Sites
The Wilson family Genealogy and research TO THE WILSON AND CROSLOW
GENEALOGY, HOME PAGE Odis Templeton Wilson b. 1893, married Alma Croslow, b.
1895, in Mississippi Co. Ark., in 1913. They had 6 children, and many, many
grandchildren. This Page is dedicated to tracing their roots
[http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/4933/wilson.htm]

Chenoweth Surname Page - Web Sites
Chenoweth Database Homepage Chenoweth Family Site Descendants of John
Chenoweth & Mary Calvert (last database update cut off date 3/30/99)
(general site information updated weekly) My Other Family Pages The Laprath
Family - immigrated 1870 The Holt Family - a line of Richard Holt -
[http://www.accessone.com/~jegge/chenweth.htm]

www.bellucci.com/melonbel/genealog.html - Web Sites
Genealogy Melonbel's FAMILY TREES Visit Melonbel's Forum GMW Surname
Links Page Maternal Lines HOSKINS Dickey/Moreland JOHNSON McCLOSKEY
DERDEN DEARDEN Darden/Durden MORELAND SIMS/SYMES Paternal Lines FROST
HARLESS GREEN JARMAN WILSON PRESTRIDGE GRIFFITH
[http://www.bellucci.com/melonbel/genealog.html]

Hughes Surname Page - Web Sites
Hughes Genealogy Hughes Genealogy Send comments and corrections to Dave
Lossos at: Updated May 6, 1999 Be sure and take a
look at my "Genealogy in St. Louis" web site Descendants of George Hewes 1
George Hewes b: Bef. 1638 d: Bet. 1682 - 1693 ... +Mary Allen b: July
[http://pages.prodigy.net/dave_lossos/hughes.htm]

Farnham Surname Page - Web Sites
Jeanette FARNHAM Ancestral Chart Jeanette FARNHAM Ancestral Chart Generation
No. 1 1. Augustus Alwin Farnham, born May 20, 1805 in Andover, Essex, Ma;
died May 02, 1865 in Farmington, Davis, Ut. He was the son of 2. Peter
Farnham and 3. Chloe Wilson. He married (1) Mary Jane Pottle December
[http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/islandgen/page4.html]

Stout Surname Page - Web Sites
The Stout Family Tree The Stout Family Tree (Stout, Morrison,McBride and
Wilson) CAUTION: Not all facts within have been documented! Please, do not
take all of them, as so! Documentation is being added continously!! Please
contact me with any questions! Comments, corrections, and additions
[http://www.zoomnet.net/~chipmunk/Stout.html]

Harper Surname Page - Web Sites
The Harper Family Genealogy The Harper Family of Virginia Thomas Harper
descendants Click here for the Harper Gedcom file Click here for John C.
Harper and Sarah Hurst family
[http://www.magiclink.com/web/snowdove/Harper.html]

Adbenschon Surname Page - Web Sites
Abendschon Genealogy Page Helpful Hint: Use your browser's "Find" feature to
search for a specific surname. Descendants of Wendel ABENTSCHON 1 Wendel
ABENTSCHON Abt 1550 - Abt 1612 ... 2 Hans ABENTSCHON Abt 1578 - 1611/12
..... +Anna EBERMAN 1600 - 1679/80 ... 3 Johannes ABENDSCHON
[http://www.flash.net/~genie/abendschon.html]

Childers Surname Page - Web Sites
Family Tree Maker's Genealogy Site: User Home Pages: The Childers Family
Home Page The Childers Family Home Page This Home Page is dedicated to the
Childers Family members who descended from Joseph Childers d.1809 in
Kanawha, VA. (then) W.VA. now. Joseph married Mary Farris or Ferris. Mary was
[http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/c/h/i/Raymond-D-Childers/index.html]

Sinsel Surname Page - Web Sites
Sinsel Genealogy The original spelling of the surname was ZIINTZEL. It was
Americanized to SINCEL, and then changed to SINSEL. The Canadian relatives
of this family spelled the name SINTZEL. Greenwood Cemetery = Greenwood
Cemetery, Wilson, Niagara County, New York SINSEL 1st Generation
[http://members.tripod.com/~Staceyw3/sinsel.html]

Oldham Surname Page - Web Sites
Oldham Genealogical Database Master Index Oldham Genealogical Database
Master Index This database contains 25358 people, 25358 names, and is
derived from a 286535 line GEDCOM file. GEDCOM file last updated Fri, 08 May
1998 23:04:55. For further information, contact: Jan Oldham
[http://www.rootsweb.com/~gumby/genweb/Oldham/Oldham.html]

Ebert Surname Page - Web Sites
Ebert - Main Page EBERT FAMILY TREE The purpose of this page is to share my
family history with others. I have been researching my family tree for over
a decade. I am related to three passengers of the Mayflower - Francis Cooke,
John Cooke and Richard Warren, as well as the Tristram Coffin
[http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~achine/ebert.html]

Hunter Surname Page - Web Sites
The Hunters of Kendal home page: a Hunter genealogy family tree THE
HUNTER FAMILY OF KENDAL A WARM WELCOME TO THE FAMILY WEB SITE OF NIGEL
HUNTER. I am a descendant of a Hunter family I have traced back to the
mid-1600s in Kendal, Westmorland (a part of Cumbria since 1974!), England.
[http://www.sagittarius.demon.co.uk/kendalhunters.htm]

Slack Surname Page - Web Sites
Tunis Slack Descendants Return To Our Genealogy Homepage Return to USGenWeb
Lineage Researcher Pages (a GREAT project) Return to "Keepsake Photos"
Email Us: Descendants of Tunis Slack 1 Tunis Slack . +Elizabeth Pyott
...... 2 Abraham L. Slack 1790 - 1876 ...... 2 Ephraim
[http://www.keepsake-photos.com/Slack.htm]

Ava
Founder of the WilsonSurname.Com
http://www.wilsonsurname.co