WVWEBSTE-L Archives

Archiver > WVWEBSTE > 2003-01 > 1041963468

From: "Sherri Brake-Recco" <>
Subject: [WVWEBSTE] Cool surname List
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:17:48 -0500

Greetings!
If anyone is interested in joining the Rootsweb surname list for COOL ,
please hop onboard below. This is not a very active surname list but perhaps
with a few more members we can make it busier. We have about 50 subscribers
so far and a few are researching the COOL's from Braxton/Webster area.

If you just want to subscribe to this list, send an e-mail to
or (for the digest list)
and put the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the
message body.

Thanks!
Sherri Brake-Recco
Canal Fulton Ohio

Cool List Administrator

researching: Brake Cool Cogar/Coger Clifton Cutlip Dodrill Fisher Gregory
Gobeli Green Hamrick Isenhart Karlen/Karlin Mollohan Miller Payne Sands

This thread: