WVRITCHI-L Archives

Archiver > WVRITCHI > 2006-08 > 1156819049

From: "Mildred Fry" <>
Subject: David Snodgrass (1828-1915)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:37:29 -0400

I am trying to locate the home/farm of Sarah (Cassady) and David Snodgrass who lived outside of Comb, Ritchie Co., WV in the early 1900s. I have a 1970 photograph of the old abandoned two-story home and barn. Am interested in the possibility of visiting the place if it is still standing. This farm was not very far from Harmony Grove Cemetery (also called Hornets Nest Cemetery). That cemetery is located on County Road 3/1 -- about five miles west of State Route 16. Does anyone know the actual location of the old David Snodgrass farm?

Millie

This thread: