WVRITCHI-L Archives

Archiver > WVRITCHI > 2005-09 > 1126071069

Subject: Re: EULA LAMM
Date: 6 Sep 2005 23:31:09 -0600

Surnames: Lamm, Lamb
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/QEC.2ACE/2177.2.1

Message Board Post:

As far as I've been able to determine, Doshia / Docia Lamm, b. April 1879, d. 1968, never married, or never changed her last name on the few records I've found. On the 1930 census, she was living with her mother, Mary Ann Louisa Lamm, b. 1857 d. 1935, and two of her children, on Beeson Run, Clay County. The two children I have listed are Epsie Dewitt Lamm, b. 1907 d. 1958, and Zona Juanita Lamm, b. 1912, d. 1931.
On the 1880 census for William R. Lamb, father of Mary Ann Louisa Lamm, lists Docia NICHOLSON, age 1, as granddaughter living at his home with Mary Ann Louisa Lamm still living at home.
William Riley Lamm and Elizabeth Hodge are the parents of Mary Ann Louisa. They are my gr-grandparents.
Docia Lamm is buried in the Wilson Cemetery, but I don't have anything definitive to tie Eula to Docia.

This thread: