WVMINERA-L Archives

Archiver > WVMINERA > 2012-01 > 1327876712

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [Mineral Co WV] Schuyler Moon 1824-1904
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 22:38:32 -0000

Author: sunnyferris
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.westvirginia.counties.mineral/814.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am not sure if Schuyler is related to me. I am doing some resurch. My grandmother was Olla Ellis. Fannie Moon Ellis is my great grandmother. I am thinking, Harriot Moon, Fannie's mom is skyler's mom. My dad is Cyrus Ferris, Olla's son. Do you think we could be related?

Sunny Ferris-Vaughn

Important Note: