WVMARION-L Archives

Archiver > WVMARION > 2010-04 > 1270570883

Subject: Re: [WVMARION] Poor House
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:32:00 EDT

Hey Sara that's great. Been through Melissa many times. Do you know Gene
and Donna Villera???? Not sure about the last name, I know I am missing
some letters as it is longer than the six letters I have but with a name like
that if you know them one would know. We take CW dance lessons from them.
We are in the active adult comm.

So I guess you must do Marion County genealogy also. Does the Poor House
book you have cover only Marion Co.? My main names are COX, MYERS, JONES,
McCRAY. Lots of others but we will start there. What names are you
researching? Never know when we have a match. Were you born in that area?
I also have people at the Poor Farm in Allegany Co, MD or
Hampshire/Mineral Co., VA/WV. It was around Pinto, but I always forget it that is in VA/WV
or MD.

Pat
Researching Abe, Baldwin, Brady, Cain, Conley, Cox, Crawfis, Crawfice,
Dils, Fimple, Fleming, Harman, Harmon, Haught, Kaylor, Lloyd, McCray,
McKenzie, Milleson, Monnet, Morris, Meyers, Mossburg, Myers, Meyers, Rhodes,
Robison, Robinson, Senet, Sinnett, Sinnot, Slater, Slaughter, Shomo,
Thrasher, Updegrove, VanPelt, Wagner, Wagoner, Waxler

In a message dated 4/6/2010 9:38:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,