WVFAYETT-L Archives

Archiver > WVFAYETT > 2008-03 > 1206462674

From: Rebecca Bennett <>
Subject: Re: [WVFAYETT] Need Help
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:31:14 -0700 (PDT)

There is an article on the front page of the Charleston Gazette on Nov 15, 1915. If you aren't able to get it yourself, I can either email it or mail it to you.

Becky

wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I might find information regarding a killing
(murder) that took place in Fayette Co., WV between 1916-1918?

Robert Eugene Neely supposedly killed his step daughter, Ruby Jessee. Robert
and Ruby's mother married and had three children, the last being born around
1916. In 1918 Robert registered for the World War I draft from the WV Pen.

Rosalie

Home.