WVFAYETT-L Archives

Archiver > WVFAYETT > 1999-03 > 0920305372

From: "Carol" <>
Subject: Re: [WVFAYETT-L] Darlington/Ingram
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:22:52 -0500

Sharon
This is the little i know on the Darlington family.
James D was s/o Benjamin & MaryJohnson Darlington.Lived first-on Mulberry
Fork of Loup Creek.In 1852 James was elected Justice of peace.James
son,Nathan was killed in Civil war,James married Eliza__??.They had 2 other
sons,Owen & James

Benjamin & Mary also had Benjamin Jr.He was born in Nicholas Co & died in
Charleston,WV.Married Nancy Foster.Only 1 of their sons stayed
inarea,Dick.Other children were Margaret (Jarrett)>Nancy E.>Virginia>Rebecca
A.>Benjamin> & Ada

Other children of Benjamin Sr & Mary Johnson were
William,Joseph,John,Nancy,Mary,Rebecca & 2 more girls

L Neil Darlington(according to book) Was a teacher (1914-1961)in WWI and
author.The new book was published in1988

This is a short capsule of the info from Mr Darlingtons book
Carol