WUNDER-L Archives

Archiver > WUNDER > 2003-06 > 1055292585

Subject: Re: WUNDER-D Digest V03 #7
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:49:47 EDT

I have my ancestor John George WUNDER, on Ship Neptune Sep 24, 1753, his wife
was Dorothea Elisabeth (unknown maiden name)
I am related via their son John George Jr and Maria FLICKINGER, d/o Peter
and Magdelana (DERR) FLICKINGER
and their son Daniel WUNDER and Maria FRIDAY, d/o Christian and Elisabeth
(LUTZ) FRIDAY/FRIETAG
and their son William WUNDER and Deborah HILL, d/o Harrison & Catharine
HILL
and their son Abraham WUNDER and his wife Laura GEHRET
to my grandmother Emma WUNDER and her husband Albert ENGLEBACH.
All were located in South East Pennsylvania...John George WUNDER settled in
Reading, BERKS COUNTY.

> In a message dated 5/24/03 6 :03 :19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> writes:
> Today's Topics: #1 George Wunder []
>
> Looking for infor on a george wunder. Supposedly came from germany on the
> ship, "neptune" during the 1700s. Any info?

This thread: