WRIGHT-L Archives

Archiver > WRIGHT > 2011-04 > 1302484160

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [WRIGHT] JAMES WRIGHT, ca 1686-1746/47 August Co, VA
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 01:09:20 -0000

Author: ashimaly
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.wright/9882.1.5.1.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I was looking over the line, and this is what I have. William Coleman, b. 1605 from St. Botolph Aldgate London, Married Sarah Ann Wright b. About 1600, England. Their son was William Coleman from Langley, Wiltshire England b. 1619 and he came to Essex Massachusettes, not sure when. I would love to know the story behind the trip. The line goes down from there, moving from Essex Mass, to New York, and than Buchanan Virginia and Pike Kentucky.

Important Note: