WORTHINGTON-L Archives

Archiver > WORTHINGTON > 2001-05 > 0989382782

Subject: Mary Worthington(Found At Last)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 00:33:02 EDT

I am so happy!! We have finally found information about the family of our
Mary Worthington Kerr b. 1877 in Osage Co., Missouri. Died 1907 in St.Louis.
Her father was Napolean Bonaparte Worthington b.1840 in Pennsylvania.
Her mother was Mary Welch b.1843 in Ireland.
Siblings: Owen E. Worthington b. 1864 Mo.
Bridget Worthington b. 1867 Mo. married Ryan
Kathryn Worthington b.1869 Mo. married Gorman
William Worthington b.1874
Margaret Worthington b.1880 married Thompson and Conroy
Ida Susan Worthington b.1883 married Walter C. Scott
It is almost too much to hope that any of you have additional information on
any of them. But it does not hurt to ask. Does anyone have a Napolean
Worthington from the Pa. line? Greatful for any help or cousins. Karen
Moore Kerr

This thread: