WORLD-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > WORLD-CEMETERIES > 2004-08 > 1093601980

From: "Ian Marr" <>
Subject: Cemeteries of S.W. Victoria - New Index: Cape Clear
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:16:49 -0700

*** CROSSPOSTED - APOLOGIES IF YOU RECEIVE MULTIPLE MESSAGES ***

I have added a new Cemetery index to my site, so you may wish to update
your Cemetery links (all are located in S.W. Victoria, Australia):

New index:

Cape Clear - 385 names

Total Cemeteries now uploaded: 122; Total names: 50383

PLEASE WAIT FOR ENTIRE PAGE TO LOAD BEFORE SELECTING A NAME IN THE

DON'T FORGET - if you have an interest in any person in the various
index listings, contact me with:

Cemetery name
Person's sequence number
Person's name
Your eddress (that's e-mail address)
and I will place a link against that name for you.

PLEASE, no large family groups - select an appropriate member of the
family you are interested in and I will provide the link to that entry.

ALSO, remember to force RELOAD (Ctrl-REFRESH or Ctrl-RELOAD) when
viewing the pages as this will ensure you get the latest update.

They can be reached via:

http://members.datafast.net.au/~marrtronics/

My eddress is:

Regards,

Unless stated to the contrary at the beginning of the text, this message
may be considered to be in the public domain and may be copied,
distributed, forwarded, etc. without infringing upon any copyright to
which I may normally be entitled.

Ian Marr (A.I.G.S 11528)
10.5m above sea-level at 38°23'15"S by 142°36'04"E
I look forward to working my way backwards.

Eddress:
Home Page: http://members.datafast.net.au/~marrtronics/
Extensive S.W. Victorian Cemetery Indexes on above site.
List Administrator: DIVENS, FRUISH, ROOF, WINFIELD on Rootsweb.com
Webmaster for Warrnambool Family History Group & Hamilton History Centre

This thread: