WOODBURN-L Archives

Archiver > WOODBURN > 2011-07 > 1311314569

From: ,
Subject: Re: [WOODBURN] Woodburn's- Lancashire/Cumbria
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 06:02:49 -0000

Author: ellsholden
Surnames: Woodburn, Studholme, Bateman
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.woodburn/69.3.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have a long list of Woodburns from the Cumbria/Lancs area. I was wondering if they could be any connection to some of these. I have a Christopher Woodburn who married Mary Bracken, and they had a son called William Woodburn. William married Sarah Howe and they had a son called John who married Anne Bateman, they had a son called Thomas who married a lady called Agnes Studholme. Thomas had 6 children, Sarah Agnes, John, James, Mary Jane, Elizabeth, Jessie.

I was wondering if this at all connected into your family trees?

Important Note: