Archiver > WIWAUPAC > 2011-08 > 1314632605

From: ,
Subject: Re: [WIWAUPAC] Otto Klitz Obituary
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:43:25 -0000

Author: markim_06
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Otto is my great grandfather, I am the granson of Leona Gruetzmacher/Klitz. Leona was married to Fritz Gruetzmacher, son of Frederick and she had two sons, Gary, deceased 2008 and Vance of 503 Riverside Dr, Shawano.

I am Mark Gruetzmacher,Grandson of Leona and Fritz, F.L. Gruetzmacher, son of Gary Gruetzmacher and Patrica Gruetzmacher/Sperberg of Gresham I have two sisters, Michelle Heiling of Watertown, WI and Teri Hendricks, of Widefield, CO.

Important Note: