WIWAUPAC-L Archives

Archiver > WIWAUPAC > 2011-08 > 1314020597

From: ,
Subject: Re: [WIWAUPAC] Seeking Info on Elizabeth (Pietz) Wischow,wife of August G. Wischow
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 13:43:17 -0000

Author: majky
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.wisconsin.counties.waupaca/3790.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

did you ever find any info about Elizabeth? I don't have much but her parents were D. Ferdinand Pietz and Minnie Hoenstein. She is buried in St Martin Lutheran Cemetery Waupaca co Larrabee twp Wisc. Her children Else b 1913, Esther b 1914, Doeothy b 1916 are living in 1920 with their uncle Herman Pietz and his mother (their grandmother) Welhemine Pietz. If you want more Pietz info contact me, I am descended from Pietz line. Hope this helps

Important Note: