WIWAUPAC-L Archives

Archiver > WIWAUPAC > 2005-08 > 1124802841

Subject: Anybody have access to 1910 census?
Date: 23 Aug 2005 07:14:01 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/BGC.2ACI/3879

Message Board Post:

Hello!
I am trying to locate some children. Their parents passed away and they may have went to live with family. Their names were Ida, Emma, Augusta, Edward, Lawrence and Lily Ertz. I know they were born in the 1890's but that is about it. I am not sure if they all survived until the 1910 census. They lived in Iowa (Breda area) and/or Wisconsin (Grant County). Although, I do not know where they may have lived in 1910 as their parents passed away in 1901. Any help on any/all of these children would be greatly appreciated. I am at a dead end. Thank you so kindly.

Jennifer

This thread: