WITHERINGTON-L Archives

Archiver > WITHERINGTON > 2005-05 > 1116563461

From: "Barry Wetherington" <>
Subject: Re: Dobbs Hodges Militia List w/W'tons
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 00:31:12 -0400

Hello Francis,

One of our newer researchers, Sara, with excellent instincts & skills,
located some records that I had not previously seen, unless the the bitters
had me. Looks like our ancestors joined your Ancestors in the 'Hodges'
battalion to resist the invaders. Might you have some of these records?

Barry

C Barry Wetherington
PO Box 1208
Birmingham MIch 48012