WITHERINGTON-L Archives

Archiver > WITHERINGTON > 2000-11 > 0974811277

Subject: Re: [Witherington] FTM Book Club 2 month membership Witherington
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:54:37 -0500

Jean,

While I certainly don't mean to clutter up anyone else's files with work
already done, most of this is new to me and I would be doing it anyway. I
certainly would appreciate any information that any W'rington wishes to
share and will accept it eagerly, but it is my personal approach to my
research to revisit the records myself in most cases, anyway. I like
going through the old records and seeing them in context. And a new pair
of eyes looking over old material never hurts - new tidbits, like old
Mecajah Wotherington in Lenoir Co, tend to pop up now and then.

Jack Butler
Documentation Manager
Solution 6, North America
Tel: 850-222-4073 ext: 201
Jack Butler/tlh/us/

"C & J Witherington" <>
11/21/00 07:30 AM

cc:

Barry, I believe at this point we are redoing working that has already
been
done. We need to hold up and regroup. Then work on what has not been
done.

Jean