WININGER-L Archives

Archiver > WININGER > 2009-08 > 1249694889

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [WININGER] Wininger / Winegar Cemeteries in Hawkins Co.
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 01:28:09 -0000

Author: camdensmith9176
Surnames: Wininger, Winegar, Wineinger
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.wininger/236.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Straight from our family book it says: there is the Hillham Cemetery not in Hawkins but Dubois County I believe. There is Robinson-Pace Cemetery with a ton of Wininger and Winegars listed - I have the names and also the Martin Co. IN Wineinger Cemetery with most of your ancesters in it included Jones.

I also have the marriage records listed for Hawkins CO TENN, Pike Co IN, Floyd Co IN, Dubois Co IN. Let me know if any of that would help. I have it in pdfs. Too much to load up in pictures.

Important Note: