WINANS-L Archives

Archiver > WINANS > 2006-11 > 1164397328

From: "Jane Freese" <>
Subject: Re: [WINANS] Winans family tree
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:42:08 -0500

Chuck,
Find your site very interesting. I need to spend more time reading it.
I am a descendant of Sarah Palmer and Conrad Winans.
Their son James Winans married Sarah Reynolds.
Their son Seymour Winans married Hannah Hollister.
Their son Seymour Jr. married Sally Barringer.
Their son Leonard Winans married Catherine Elizabeth Wolcott.
Their daughter Julia Frances Winans married Nathan Mack Yager.
Julia and Nathan were my Maternal Great Grandparents.
Most of this information has been taken from my DAR papers.
What, if any can I contribute ?
Jane