WIMONROE-L Archives

Archiver > WIMONROE > 2011-10 > 1318880966

From: ,
Subject: Re: [WIMONROE] Fred M. Evans parents help.
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:49:26 -0000

Author: jeff2000
Surnames: evans
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.wisconsin.counties.monroe/2550.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

OK, I know who you are. I really have quite a bit of detailed info about the family that you might like to have as well. I am working for one of Fred's grandchildren. I would like to work with you and if you need to contact me privately, this is fine. My eml adrs is something like jeff armstrong 1380 (lose the spaces and add) "at sign" gmail dot com (dot = ." Should look similar to . Contact me and we can figure out things and I can explain my confusion on Fred's parents. I look forward to hearing from you.

Important Note: