WILLE-L Archives

Archiver > WILLE > 2002-06 > 1023414695

Subject: [WILLE] Re: WILLE - Edgerton, Wisconsin
Date: 6 Jun 2002 19:51:35 -0600

Surnames: Wille
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/YYWBAEB/45.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Hi,

I don't see anything familar except the Henry's with the same DOB. The farthest I have back on my Wille family is Julius Wille b.August 03, 1859 near Frankfurt Germany d.December 11, 1923 m. Bertha Kuehl in 1886. They had 5 children:Frank,Carl, August, Lydia and unknown female.
And Julius' one known sibling Fred Wille b.November 24, 1857 in Germany d. June 11, 1940 in Farmington, Jefferson County, WI. married a Therese Uttech had 5 children William, Minnie , Frank, Henry, and Martha. Martha was my GGmother b. September 29, 1884 in Farmington , Wi. I

This thread: