WIJUNEAU-L Archives

Archiver > WIJUNEAU > 2008-09 > 1220500162

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [WIJUNEAU] KLEIN EICHLER (Sophia) Nov 1861 - unk
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 03:49:22 -0000

Author: MAKKuehl
Surnames: Eichler
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.wisconsin.counties.juneau/1749.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

QUERY - I'm looking for Sophia Eichler, who died after 1930 in Camp Douglas. Her husband Frederick Herman Eichler, died 23 Decenber 1926, I don't know much more than that. The Juneau cemeteries don't seem to be on line, so if you could peak in a book and find either of those, likely in the Camp Douglas or Mauston area, I'd be very greatful

I only have JCGS Cemeteries Book 1 & 2 - you will have to check out the information below to contact the appropriate lookup person for cemeteries in that township - However, I did a quick search and it is below for fellow researchers to help out -

WI Births
Eichler 15 Dec 1882 Juneau 0090 002594

WI Marriages - pre 1907
Frederic H Eichler 22 Nov 1881 Juneau 01 0379
Sophie Klein 22 Nov 1881 Juneau 01 0379

1900 Census
Orange, Juneau, WI - Herman Eichler May 1852 Germany White Head; Sophoa Eichler Nov 1861 WI White Wife; Lula Eichler Dec 1882 WI White Daughter; Sophoa Eichler Sep 1884 WI White Daughter; Hazle Eichler Oct 1896 WI White Daughter; Winfred Eichler Feb 1899 WI White Daughter

1905 WI Census
Herman F Eickler Head 1905 Germany abt 1852 White Male; Sophie Eichler Wife WI abt 1861 White Female; Lulu Eichler abt 1885 White Female; Sophie Eichler abt 1887 White Female; Hazel Eichler abt 1898 White Female; Winifred Eichler abt 1899 White Female

1910 Census
Can't find anywhere

1920 Census
Orange, Juneau, WI - Herman F Eichler abt 1853 USA White Head; Sophie Eichler abt 1862 WI White Wife; Luly M Eichler abt 1886 WI White Daughter; Hazel R Eichler abt 1898 WI White Daughter; Wimifred B Eichler abt 1901 WI White Daughter

1930 Census
can't find anywhere

possible matches for daughters?
Hazel Treppish John Seven Mile Creek, Juneau, WI abt 1898 Wife

ROAGK: Volunteered Lookups in JCGS Cemeteries Books I & II Northern townships, and New Lisbon area ONLY - For all other cemetery requests please check out http://www.rootsweb.com/~wijuneau/jcgs.html

The cemeteries are all indexed into books, and are located at the Mauston Library - see
http://www.rootsweb.com/~wijuneau/jcgs.html

You can obtain more information from the JuneauCoWI Web site at:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~wijuneau/

This will be posted at the JuneauCoWI Message Board - to an exisiting query -

Perhaps someone else will be better able to assist you. I am not related to nor have any additional information on these surnames.

R/S MAK

Important Note: