WIFONDDU-L Archives

Archiver > WIFONDDU > 2007-10 > 1192754930

From: "Shelley Cardiel" <>
Subject: [WIFONDDU] ROBERTS Family Photograph
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:48:50 -0700

I've "rescued" an old photograph of Alice ROBERTS which was taken at the
Rogers Studio in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. The photograph appears to have
been taken in the early 1900's with Alice likely in her 20's at the time it
was taken. In addition to her name, someone has also written "Louise's
chum" on the back of the photograph. The photograph was recovered along
with another belonging to the BEAUDREAU Family, though I have no idea how
they might be connected I mention it just in case it is a clue.

I am hoping to be able to return the photograph to a member of the family so
that it can once again become a cherished family possession. If you are a
member of this ROBERTS Family, or if you know someone who might be, please
contact me.

Thanks,
Shelley

This thread: