WIFONDDU-L Archives

Archiver > WIFONDDU > 2007-10 > 1191787692

From: "Shelley Cardiel" <>
Subject: [WIFONDDU] KASTORF Family Photograph
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 13:08:12 -0700

I've "rescued" an old photograph which only lists the surname of the man in
the photograph as KASTORF. The photograph was taken at the Buss Studio in
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, likely sometime in the 1890's when he was in his
teens or 20's. In addition to the surname, someone has also written
"distant cousin of BENNINGS". The photograph was recovered along with
another from Fond Du Lac which belongs to the MURTO Family.

I've no idea if the two photographs are connected or not, but I mention it
just in case it is a clue. I am hoping that someone from this KASTORF
Family can be located so that this wonderful old photograph can be returned
to the care of family. If you are a member of this family, or you know
someone who might be, please contact me.

Thanks,
Shelley

This thread: