WHITLEY-L Archives

Archiver > WHITLEY > 2004-07 > 1089942674

Subject: Re: Whitley/Wheatley family of Fauquier County, VA
Date: 15 Jul 2004 19:51:14 -0600

Surnames: Glendenning, Bower, Wheatley, Dowdall
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/DSWBAIB/596.1.1

Message Board Post:

Dear Sharon,

I am working with another Wheatley family researcher to share information and would love to exchange info with you on this line.

It is believed that a Daniel Wheatley was the son of George Wheatley (Sr), of Fauquier County who died in Prince William County VA abt 1752, so Daniel is definitely a family name. To which county in Kentucky did your Daniel go?

Please contact me at so that we can explore these connections!

Best regards, Lisa

This thread: