WEYHRAUCH-L Archives

Archiver > WEYHRAUCH > 2002-05 > 1021146031

From: Skip Place Murray <>
Subject: [Weyhrauch] Kleimenhagen/Breitungen Reunion - Saturday
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 12:40:41 -0700 (PDT)

The Actual Reunion / Picnic is SUNDAY, July 14, 2002 at (Veterans)
Memorial Park in Shakopee, MN, USA.

For those of you who would like to come to town a day early, I'm trying to
plan on a Dinner Saturday night at 6 p.m., for all of us to gather and
socialize. The Dinner would be at Park Inn & Suites. You do NOT have to
stay at the motel to come to the dinner. We will have use of the banquet
hall from 6 pm to 10 pm, so there will be time to socialize after dinner.

Saturday during the day, there are many things you can do in the
Minneapolis / St. Paul area....from Mall of America, or parks and
arboretums, to museums, to amusement parks.

I again need your HELP in spreading the word about dinner on Saturday
night.

The cost is $20 for anyone over the age of 12, and $10 for anyone age 12
and under.

The buffet is called "Home Sweet Home". The menu is:
Roasted Turkey with Wild Rice Stuffing
Whipped Potatoes and Gravy
Fresh Steamed Vegetables,
Garden Salad Bar with Condiments
Fresh Raw Vegetable Tray with Dips and Relishes
Variety of Imported and Domestic Cheeses
Vast Array of Fresh Seasonal Fruits
Assorted Rolls and Whipped Butter

The $20 fee includes meal, tax, 18% gratuity, and rental of the banquet
hall.

If you'd like to come to the dinner, please send a check or money order
(USA funds) to:
Mark Murray
8807 Gwynn Lane
Brainerd, MN, USA
56401

Please put "Banquet" in the message
Include the names of the people you are paying for and if they are adults
($20) or children ($10).

PLEASE SEND PAYMENT BEFORE JUNE 1ST.

Thanks!
Skip