WENNING-L Archives

Archiver > WENNING > 2007-11 > 1196218854

From: ,
Subject: Re: [WENNING] My Wenning roots
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 03:00:54 -0000

Author: kriegb
Surnames: Krieg, Wenning, Klingler, Sneathen, Neas
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.wenning/11.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Dove,
My husband's grandfather was John Wenning, brother Gustave. I didn't know Paulinea came to the US. John raised his family in Linton. My husband's mother was their first child, Pauline. Her mother was Katharine Fauth, died in 1920 after bearing 12 children.

Would love to hear from you.
Beverly Krieg

Important Note: