WELLS-L Archives

Archiver > WELLS > 2000-02 > 0950311898

From: "m.s.denton" <>
Subject: Re: [WELLS-L] Daniel Wells of Deerfield, MA
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:31:38 -0500

Orin,
We have a Benjamin Wells b: 1804 Conn. d: 1864 Geneseo, ILL. m: Marry
Burnett Ford b: 1803 Conn. d: 1886 Geneseo, ILL they m: 1826 Tolland, Conn
her mother was Ester Burnett father ? Ford

children were:
1. Thomas Seymor 1828
2. Mary Louisa b: 1830
3. Jeremiah Seymor b: 1831 Tolland, Conn d: 1895 Lincoln, GA ( my husband's
line)
m: Susan Ann Humphery b: 1841 Hancock, GA d: 1882 Augusta, GA
2nd m: Roanna Victory Johnson
4. Harriet Newell b: 1835 Tolland, Conn. d:1922 Geneseo, ILL.
m: George Evertt Waite d: 1901 Geneseo, ILL b: Geneseo, Ill married
1858
5. John Newton b: 1837 Tolland, Conn. d: 1907
m: Harriett Kingcaid b: 1836 Dayton, Ohio d: 1907 they m: 1866 ILL
6. George Clinton b: 1839 d: 1843
7. William Averill b: 1842 d: 1843
I have more on Harriet and John Wells.
Let me know if this family is listed anywhere in your files? Please! I
hope so.
Barbara and Marion Denton in Augusta,GA.